- A flat for Brad less than three ks out of town
- Nice tempo up The Range
- Stu (the Grafton-Inverell gun) and I stretched the bunch out up the Cooroy Road for the next six k – Stu got the blame and a rocket from the P of the P – cool!
- Pomona, close to Kin Kin, Black Mtn (more of that relentless undulating Sunshine Hinterland road), Sunrise loop
- I nearly caused a crash going uphill due to my cleats completely wearing and pulling out of the pedal – poor maintenance… not normal and not so good
- Brad gets another blow-out whilst descending at 60kph back down to the coast – very lucky to keep it upright – later discovered to be the tube protruding from the first slash
- Coffee, coffee, coffee at Costa Noosa and a visit to Tim’s toy-shop to collect some second-hand cleats to get me through
A little soft in effort and distance today (only considering my Warny needs). 120 all up with a few extras on my own after the coffee shop.
Best thing about today?…
At the end it was me saying to Karen, “Got another 150 bucks?!?”
We had an absolute ball and I couldn’t believe the jet-skiing skills and guts of my 10 year old boy!