- 19-02-2011 Otway Odyssey – XC MTB (100k) – fatal mechanical at 35k mark
- 26-03-2011 Warburton road race – Road B grade (113k) – 2nd after 105k being in break of two
- 31-03-2011 Emergency Services Games - XC MTB – 1st overall, 1st age-group
- 9-04-2011 Bright 6hr Enduro – XC MTB – 2nd age group, 6th overall
- 10-04-2011 Marysville to Melbourne – Adventure Relay (run, ride, ride, run, padle, padle) – 1st overall in my cycle leg, 4th Corporate team, 30th overall
- 25-09-2011 Two week Noosa Holiday – I need to train for this more than any road race. I SURVIVED!
- 16-10-2011 Lygon Street Herald Sun Tour lead-up crit – Masters A/B grade – see result here.
- 29-10-2011 Melbourne to Warnambool (road scratch open) – My goal for this race is to not get dropped from the main bunch, experiment with my best efforts to get in a break and test my ability. Not necessarily to finish. See results here.
- 25-11-2011 Took part in a 6 man team for the Garmin 24hr MTB race. Conditions were absolutely terrible resulting in a pretty disappointing weekend all-round. Read about it here.
- 3-1-2012 Just a little dirt crit in Bright – a little one but still a win!
- 5-2-2012 Gravity 12 hour – in Bright – triple team with Brendan and Doogs from Cyclepath – covered here.
- 29-01-2012 Alpine Classic – disappointed not to have cracked the 7hr barrier again but happy with a solid performance which smashed Brenton (most important!). Here’s my history.
- 19-2-2012 Otway Oddysey – 100km marathon MTB race – done and dusted.
- 1-4-2012 Duael 6 hour (pairs team with Matt) – what a bloody ripper race. 20 minute laps and only one allowed at a time – non-stop action. Matt and I third in male pairs… pretty happy.
- October 2012 Surfcoast 12 hr (pairs team with Al) – top race on top trails – third in male teams… extremely happy with this result considering it was Al’s first MTB race – not bad!
- 4-11-2012 Chase the Sun 7hr – raced Solo. Third in over 40 category and fourth overall. Not bad for a fat bloke in a race with 2700m climbing in 113k – how ridiculous!
- 25-11-2012 Chase the Sun 8hr – crashed and smashed my face – lucky to survive!
- February 2013 Bright 12hr – 2nd in Open Team Pairs with Brendon (9th overall) – Team Cyclepath – blog and results here.
- March 2013 – The Mont 24hr in Canberra – Winners of the mixed fours category with Wazza, BJ and Deb – and 20th overall out of 539 teams! Grouse – results here for the Stoneage Romeos (search that).
- April 2013 – Winner of the Emergency Services Games Road Race – 60km RR in Newham.
- April 2013 – First race in a team with Jack in the Emergency Services Games Mountain Bike 3hr Enduro - came 4th in the open male pairs! – How good’s that?! – Top effort to my little 13 year old beating all those cops, ambos, fire-fighters… missed out on the podium by 3 minutes. Detailed Results
- Fourth fastest in lap times overall for me… geez those blokes make it hard! Fastest Male Laps
- April 2013 – Wombat 100k (results here) was probably my best result ever where I was just as happy with my overall time as I was with the 2nd in 40+ and 6th overall. Very satisfying result this one!
- May 2013 – saw me scammering around the 20min course at Forrest in the 6 hour with Matt as my partner. Extremely happy with our performance here with a 5th overall and a 5th in category (open male pairs coz Matt is so young!) – here are the results.